Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I wish I had one more chance to ......................................................

Edited to add: This post has been adjudged as the best post for Wishlist Wednesday. Yippee!!!

This blog post is being written for Wish list Wednesday No. 5 being hosted by Preeti Shenoy. If you don't know who she is, visit her blog at http://justamotheroftwo.blogspot.in.

 I wish I had one more chance to live my life all over again.

I would have studied harder in college and during my CA days and not paid any heed to those pessimists who said that nobody clears CA in the first attempt.

I would have got married sooner and started spending time with my better half instead of thinking that to get married is to enslave yourself to that one person instead of keeping your options open.

I would have had kids well in time for my body to support my biological age instead of now worrying each day if I will ever have kids the natural way and whether my body and mind shall have the capability to deal with them.

I would have fought less with my brother during our teens had I the knowledge that later on he would grow up to be such an important part of my life.

I would have exercised more and not lazed away my evenings/weekends.

I would have enrolled in extra-curricular activities be it singing, dancing or playing a musical instrument.

I would have been more understanding of my mother during my teenage years realizing that she always has my best interests at heart.

I would have worried less about what other people think about me and more about what I want to do.

I would have been more adventurous in my choices, be it, career-wise or jetting off to a foreign land.

I would have given myself priority over everybody else without being the sacrificial being that I am known to be.

18 comments:

Deepika said...

Nice one :)

Do read my post too
http://deepikamuthusamy.blogspot.com/2013/01/wish-list-wednesday-no-5.html

Bhavika said...

Congratulations! Came from preeti's blog. Could so relate to your post.. I too wish.. I could have lived my life all over again!

Anamika Singh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
palsworld said...

Thanks Deepika. Read your post as well. Our parents will always continue to be inspiration for all of us!

Thanks Bhavika. Since we can't live our life all over again, let's try & change the things we wish to this moment onwards.

rudraprayaga said...

Congrats.Nice.

Anonymous said...

Good one :) specially da last point :)

Anonymous said...

I can relate with this post and I am sure any one who thought about it would have had similar wish list as well. But, it is always good to look forward than thinking back.

palsworld said...

Thanks so much Rudraprayaga

palsworld said...

Anonymous, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)

palsworld said...

Thanks for your feedback hiddenpassions. I agree, it's always better to look forward :)

Unknown said...

nice post..
What are the new booking prices


Flats in Noida
Property in Noida
NX One
Supertech Ecovillage 2
Amrapali Verona Heights Noida Extension
Gayatri Aura Noida
Rg Luxury Homes Noida
Himalayan Estate Nainital
Gayatri Life Noida
Mahagun Mywoods
Casa Royale
Premia Corporate City
Sunworld City
EROS Sampoornam
Shubhkamna Valley
Residential flats in noida
Projects in noida extension
Projects in noida expressway


Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this topic m realy thankful to u

New Project in noida

Unknown said...

Really thankful to you for sharing this topic Metal free crowns in india

Anonymous said...

It' great
Hair transplantation in Delhi

Sandy said...

Great Information! Its looking Nice.Useful for me to develop my knowledge. Thank you!
You can invest in stocks yourself by buying individual Stocks & Shares or mutual funds,IPOs, or get help investing in stocks by Visit stockinvestor.in
Stock Trading

Equity Trading

Demat Account

Share Trading

pallavi said...


This post is helpful to many people. stockinvestor.in is a stock related website which provides all stocks related information like new stocks and shares available in the stock market.
equity capital
capital gain

Ady said...

Nice Article. Thank you for sharing the informative article with us.

Foreign Exchange Market

Forex market
trading

themmeaut said...

Recommended Reading Bottega Veneta Dolabuy linked here Web Site click now have a peek at these guys